Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 16:08:37 UTC

Distributing milestones (was: Re: [result] [vote] Declare r917296 as 6.0 Milestone 1)

On 09/Mar/2010 14:53, Mark Hindess wrote:
> It feels like we have some consensus.  So, please can people sanity
> check the binary artifacts in:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/milestones/

Will do.

> I'll aim to move them to the /dist/ tree tomorrow or earlier if I get
> confirmation that they've been checked.

What's the plan for restructuring the dist directory to accommodate the
6.0 milestones?

/dist/harmony/milestones/5.0/M13
/dist/harmony/milestones/6.0/M1

and leave the existing archive directories

/dist/harmony/milestones/M1

or maybe

/dist/harmony/milestones/M13
/dist/harmony/milestones/6.0M1

or ??

> Thanks for helping move this forward.

I'll help to update the download page if that helps.

Regards,
Tim

Re: Distributing milestones

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <4B...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On 09/Mar/2010 15:57, Mark Hindess wrote:

> >> Will do.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> The binaries look sane to me.  Basic sniff testing works fine.

Okay.  I populated the /dist/ tree at 17:20 UTC.

> (It would be advisable to upgrade your signing key to 4096bit at some
> point.)

Yes.  That's on my todo list.

Thanks,
-Mark.

Re: Distributing milestones

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Re: Distributing milestones (was: Re: [result] [vote] Declare r917296 as 6.0 Milestone 1)

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <4B...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On 09/Mar/2010 14:53, Mark Hindess wrote:
> >
> > It feels like we have some consensus.  So, please can people sanity
> > check the binary artifacts in:
> >
> >   http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/milestones/
>
> Will do.

Thanks.