Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/23 18:10:26 UTC

Legal Paperwork

Folks,

Can someone confirm if Software Grants and CCLA's were filed?
http://apache.org/licenses/

thanks,
dims

Re: Legal Paperwork

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 23, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Can someone confirm if Software Grants and CCLA's were filed?
> http://apache.org/licenses/

For the record, I see a code grant has been submitted for the IBM
contribution.

--kevan

Re: Legal Paperwork

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 23, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Can someone confirm if Software Grants and CCLA's were filed?
> http://apache.org/licenses/

Dims,
There's a grant on file from HP -- https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/documents/grants/hp-symphony-rest-sdk.pdf
  For those who have access.
I'm not sure there's a grant on file from IBM for their contribution.
If we don't have one, we should make sure one is submitted.

--kevan