Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/16 22:45:57 UTC

Re: connecting to people.apache.org when trying to deploy local test project?

You might be better served by asking about this on the Shindig mailing list.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
Please don't crosspost. This should ONLY be sent to shindig-dev.

Posted by Joe Corneli <ho...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> wrote:
> it appears that we have an issue with yuicompressor on some JVMs.  I'll have
> a fix for that later.
>
> Suffice to say a simple 'mvn' followed by an 'mvn -Prun' will get your a
> working dev environment.  Building all the reports and everything else is
> generally not needed.

Thanks, it's working now!

Re: connecting to people.apache.org when trying to deploy local test project?

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Posted by Joe Corneli <ho...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about the confusion!!