Posted to users@camel.apache.org by shanaloh <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/14 03:19:45 UTC

Re: Intermittent error: No content to map due to end-of-input

I read this thread and added convertBodyTo(String.class) after the wiretap
and before unmarshal(). the error is gone.

http://t166678.apache-camel-user.apacheforum.info/wiretap-problem-t166678.html

any idea why a convert to string will resolve the issue?

Re: Intermittent error: No content to map due to end-of-input

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
When you convert the message into String, the message can be read more than once.
When you reset the stream cache, you can read the message again.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com