Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/02/01 21:57:34 UTC

webapp tests

I modifyed a couple of the webapp servlets so you'll need to redeploy
the war file before running the test-local ant target.  I've started to
make the webapp tests a bit more approachable.  I'm running them all the
time now and would like to get more of the new tests to be webapp based.

Speaking of which, the the test directory is starting to get rather huge
(there are about 250 tests!).  Perhaps we need a couple packages in
there to organize them.  Any suggestions on that?

-jsd

Re: webapp tests

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>.
Jeff,
Test cases have been historically divided into three groups: no-host,
local-host and external. The easiest approach would be to follow the
established pattern

Oleg

Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>