Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by phil <pl...@free.fr> on 2015/07/01 15:55:00 UTC

user inscription and rooms

Hi

I have seen when a new user subscribe 2 new rooms are created automatically.

I have'nt see any item in configuration for disable this possibility

I only see that it seems to be temporate rooms for a day only

it's that true or if exists a file to edit which one please

PS no export is still possible

Thanks

Phil

Re: user inscription and rooms