Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/15 21:32:43 UTC

[VOTE] plugin release : cordova-plugin-screen-orientation

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12568

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12568/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-screen-orientation: 2.0.0 (22fdcf68d6)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them to
npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: [VOTE] plugin release : cordova-plugin-screen-orientation

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I am closing this vote.
It has come to my attention (thanks @alsorokin) that the archive does not
include the tests ( because of a .npmignore )
I have retagged, updated, re-archived the release, and will be starting a
new vote thread momentarily.
Thanks for your patience!

@purplecabbage
risingj.com