Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brent <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/20 23:19:35 UTC

Create collection PeerSync "no frame of reference" warnings

Whenver I create a collection that's replicated, I get these warnings in the
follower Solr log:

WARN  [c:test_collection s:shard1 r:core_node1
x:test_collection_shard1_replica1] o.a.s.u.PeerSync no frame of reference to
tell if we've missed updates

Are these harmless?

Re: Create collection PeerSync "no frame of reference" warnings

Posted by Pushkar Raste <pu...@gmail.com>.
If you are creating a collection these warnings are harmless. There is
patch being worked on under SOLR-9446 (although for a different scen) it
would help suppressing this error.