Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kevin Williams <ke...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/27 15:54:55 UTC

SWIG bindings on Windows

I'm trying to compile the Java and Python bindings on Windows. I've followed
the "subversion/bindings/swig/INSTALL" file's instructions, which are very
simple, and I'm getting some odd errors. The Java bindings have four
"undeclared identifier" errors and the Python bindings have lots of
"unresolved external symbol _SWIG_Python_TypeRegister referenced in <blah>"
errors.

Did the documentation miss something? Did I miss something? I haven't tried
to figure out SWIG, so I was hoping this would Just Work. :)

Kevin