Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Poggenpohl, Daniel" <Da...@isst.fraunhofer.de> on 2015/09/11 10:34:39 UTC

Using Codes in Message Catalog

Hello,

we're trying to put a copyright sign into a message. I've tried the HTML code for the sign and the UTF-8 code. Both are interpreted literally. What do I have to do to print the sign?

Regards,
Daniel P.

Re: Using Codes in Message Catalog

Posted by Ido Dovrat <id...@gmail.com>.
You can go with the HTML code, but then, in order to render it, you'd have
to use something like this:

<t:outputraw value="message:copyright-notice"/>

Posted by Andreas Fink <fi...@googlemail.com>.