Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/01 00:54:30 UTC

Most popular JIRA bug: MYFACES-27

We effectively have three votes for this bug.  The anonymous reporter
and the two voters.  It involves JSCookMenu and immediate.  Can
Sylvain (or some JSCookMenu guru) close this one out?

sean

Re: Most popular JIRA bug: MYFACES-27

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Tom doesn't have any time right now...

Both Tom and Manfred are in a major project right now, in which the
whip is flying and the bones are cracking ;)

They will sure be helping out more again as soon as this project is over!

regards,

Martin

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sylvain Vieujot <sv...@apache.org>.