Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by TRAN Tuan Hiep <tu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/23 17:05:55 UTC

How to contribute to Apache Jmeter

Hello everyone,

   I'm Tuan Hiep, i work for LIG lab in Grenoble, France. Actually, we have
developed  a plugin for testing MQTT  protocol in Jmeter. They are MQTT
Publisher and MQTT Subscriber. Can someone tell me how to contribute 2
samplers to Apache Jmeter ?

  Thank you very much,

TRAN Tuan Hiep

ERODS Team, LIG lab, Grenoble France

Ensimag 2014

http://trantuanhiep.fr/

Re: How to contribute to Apache Jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24 March 2014 22:36, Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> First thank you for your proposal.

Yes, thanks in advance!

> If development was done within a company or corporation, you need to sign a
> Corporate CLA and send it to secretary ASF.
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/index.html#clas
>
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt
>
> Regarding code, open a Bugzilla and attach a patch:
> - http://jmeter.apache.org/issues.html

For small amounts of code, that is sufficient, but for larger amounts
of code it would be good tt provide an ICLA.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
and
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.