Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Okken,Brett" <BO...@CERNER.COM> on 2011/06/28 22:26:17 UTC

jaxb, mtom, and rampart

Has anyone actually gotten all 3 of these to work together with axis2?

The first problem I ran into was AXIS2-5080. So I used the system property to force the use of DOOM by default instead of LLOM to avoid the conversion for rampart. Then I ran into AXIOM-368. I implemented the missing methods, and that worked for services not using MTOM. However, when I tried to use MTOM, I ran into AXIS2-5081.

Brett Okken | MMF Archive | Software Architect | 816.201.6112 | www.cerner.com<http://www.cerner.com> | bokken@cerner.com<ma...@cerner.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Re: jaxb, mtom, and rampart

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 22:26, Okken,Brett <BO...@cerner.com> wrote:
> Has anyone actually gotten all 3 of these to work together with axis2?
>
> The first problem I ran into was AXIS2-5080. So I used the system property
> to force the use of DOOM by default instead of LLOM to avoid the conversion
> for rampart.

That will not work. The DOOM implementation is not able to support the
Axis2 runtime. There are two primary reasons for that:
* DOOM doesn't implement some parts of the Axiom API, in particular
OMSourcedElement.
* Axis2 assumes that the OMFactory implementation is stateless, but
DOOM's implementation is stateful.

For more background information, check the links in the following
page: http://code.google.com/p/ddom/

RE: jaxb, mtom, and rampart

Posted by "Okken,Brett" <BO...@CERNER.COM>.
I have jaxb and mtom working just fine. It is the addition of rampart which causes the issues.