Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Ra...@cognizant.com on 2013/01/03 12:15:17 UTC

Extract Paragraph from pdf file through search string-Reg

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day,

I have working on text mining in pdf file using apache PDFBOX  for past three months.
I am trying to  extract the particular paragraph from pdf file using search string.
But I can't  extract the paragraph from pdf.
Is there any other methods to extract same.
please suggest me.

Thanks,

Kinds Regards,
S.Rajasekar

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Extract Paragraph from pdf file through search string-Reg

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 03.01.2013 12:15, schrieb Rajasekar.S2@cognizant.com:
> Hi Team,
>
> Greetings of the day,
>
> I have working on text mining in pdf file using apache PDFBOX  for past three months.
> I am trying to  extract the particular paragraph from pdf file using search string.
> But I can't  extract the paragraph from pdf.
> Is there any other methods to extract same.
> please suggest me.
Please be more specific.

Can't you extract any text at all or can't you just find a single part of the pdf?
What code are you using?
Can you provide us with the pdf in question?

> Thanks,
>

> Kinds Regards,
> S.Rajasekar
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler