Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel <pd...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/17 13:58:27 UTC

struts 1 ajax integration

Hello,

Are there any good options to integrate ajax with struts 1? I woul like
something based o tags. My problem is that i have an upload form

styleId="somethingId">.....
and the input files are like :

The values are mapped on the form, private FileForm image1; ......

Now, i whant to submit this form with ajax, and to react like it was a
normal struts submit. To populate form values, s.o.

Is there something that ca do what i need? Any library?

Re: struts 1 ajax integration

Posted by Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>.
i have used AjaxAnywhere without an problems in order to update my page according to zones.

Saludos
Lalchandra Rampersaud

Carpe diem

Posted by Daniel <pd...@gmail.com>.