Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Goran Janevski <go...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/20 06:34:23 UTC

Framework Introduction Videos and Diagrams

How can I get any/all of the documents and videos on this web page? (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
)

None of the links on there actually work, including the " Apache OFBiz
Advanced Framework Training
Package<http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/product/~category_id=USC_PROMO/~product_id=OFBADVFWKPKG>",
and the "Complete Remote Training
Package<http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/product/~category_id=USC_PROMO/~product_id=OFBRTNGPKG>"
links.

What is the issue?  Disk space? Copyright? Not free?

If it's disk space, can't we just put these on one or more of Rapidshare,
4shared, Megaupload, etc.?

Thanks,
Goran

Re: Framework Introduction Videos and Diagrams

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
A quick mailing list search will answer your questions.

-David

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I'm posting the PDFs now.  When there's a place to move all of the bigfiles things - I will be happy to post those as well.

Cheers,
Ruppert

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Those files are enormous, and would be a real pain in SVN.

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I can see them being in the trunk as a pain
but in the site or even there own folder like videos
~340mb
for now I will link then to my site if anyone once to see them till it
is figured out.

David E Jones sent the following on 2/25/2010 12:52 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Thanks for your work.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Some time ago i created the ofbiz channel on youtube and uploaded some of them.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
>From what the infra team said we can push them on IRC #asfinfra or Twitter #infrabot, but I must admit that I have not enough time
at the moment to commit myself on this task :/
I will try this weekend though... Also BJ made a proposition (not the svn one I mean)...

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I won't contribute to going back to what we were providing and was asked to move onto ASF infra.  I'm happy to post them up to the
ASF server somewhere - but getting someone to do something as simple as adding a domain name has been next to impossible ....

Cheers,
Ruppert

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Feel free to drop A, 1 and 2 - they are attached to the page.  Hopefully the ASF will respond to the infra requests sometime soon and we'll get those posted

Cheers,
Ruppert

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks BJ,

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

Thanks  Jeroen

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Jeroen van der Wal" <jv...@stromboli.it>

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <jv...@stromboli.it>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Jeroen,

From: "Jeroen van der Wal" <jv...@stromboli.it>

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <jv...@stromboli.it>.

Posted by Michael Sudermann <ms...@web.de>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
here are the videos.

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Michael Sudermann <ms...@web.de>.

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
This is why I recommended searching the mailing list. I don't really want to discuss this again, and it has already been answered. Someone just needs to upload the videos to an external site, probably to Vimeo or something, and attach the PDF files to the cwiki page. I've already explained why I can't do this right now.

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
they are in the link in this email.

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 2/19/2010 11:29 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
David: