Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/06 17:46:33 UTC

Time for the new site to go live

I think it is very much time for the new site (exported from Confluence) to
go live.  What's involved with this?  Alternately, who can grant me
necessary Confluence access to do this myself?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Time for the new site to go live

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
It's just a matter of copying the exported site to our website folder on people using some cron job. Everyone with an account there can do that. Let's have a formal vote though.