Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/20 20:20:45 UTC

maven2 / hibernate3- schema-export

hi all
  i am trying to generate a schema out of my hibernate classes but i can't
manage....

i am trying first to generate hbm.xml files using xdoclet, and then i am
trying to generate a schema using hibernate3 plugin

here's my pom.xml (only relevant part of build)

<build>

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
         <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
         <executions>
         <execution>
              <phase>generate-sources</phase>
             <goals>
                <goal>xdoclet</goal>
             </goals>
             <configuration>
                <tasks>
                <echo message="Generating HBM files from java source to
${basedir}/src/main/resources"/>
                <hibernatedoclet destdir="${basedir}/src/main/resources/"
excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo,@see,@desc"  verbose="true">
                   <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java"
includes="**/hibernate/*.java"/>
                   <hibernate version="3.0" />
                </hibernatedoclet>
                </tasks>
                    </configuration>
           </execution>
          </executions>
      </plugin>
       <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <configuration>
                      <hibernate>

<configurationFile>/src/main/resources/hibernate.properties</configurationFile>
                      </hibernate>
                      <outputDirectory>
                        <hbm2ddl>src/main/resources</hbm2ddl>
                      </outputDirectory>
                </configuration>
        </plugin>
     </plugins>
</build>

can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong??

thanks in advance and regards
  Marco