Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Robert P. J. Day" <rp...@mindspring.com> on 2003/05/06 03:50:45 UTC

where is org/apache/commons/io/output/CountingOutputStream?

  just as a test, i downloaded a recent CVS tree, built it, and
copied fop.jar over top of the old one.  i got a missing class
error for the class in the subject line.

  any hints as to where i might find that?

rday

RE: where is org/apache/commons/io/output/CountingOutputStream?

Posted by Victor Mote <vi...@outfitr.com>.
Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   just as a test, i downloaded a recent CVS tree, built it, and
> copied fop.jar over top of the old one.  i got a missing class
> error for the class in the subject line.

I'm guessing you downloaded & built the trunk code, but ran it against the
maintenance branch libraries. See:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/download.html#source
for details on how to get the right branch of code.

Victor Mote