Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2009/12/29 22:30:32 UTC

short living branch to refactor some mime4j code (mainly to remove cycles)

I don't know if some of you was about to release 0.7 or needs more
data to understand how I'm proposing to improve mime4j. What I propose
to do is not easy to explain with ml messages (we already started too
big threads for my taste) or to provide via patches.

So I just started a cycleclean branch where I'll try to remove cycles
and reorganize code. I know most of you don't care about cycles, but
I'm not able to work on code that have cycles unless there is a clear
document about the structure. If there are no cycles it is obvious
what package depend on what other package and what are the
dependencies and the layering of an application/library.

So, if you are interested follow the svn diffs and feel free to join
the branch/discuss/veto anything you like.

Stefano