Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Beránek <ma...@i.cz> on 2006/07/20 12:01:09 UTC

tobago: page width

tc:page width attribute isn't required, but many things doesn't work without setting it (e.g. margin inside
tc:gridLayout, tc:sheet, ...). setting in % doesn't work. only fixed pixel size works good.

is any way, how to set it to 100% or more (if content is larger than window).

thanks for help

--
Martin Beránek
http://www.i.cz

Re: tobago: page width

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

it is possible to set the width via a EL #{expression}, so you can set
the width as you like.
If you set the state attribute you can reflect the browser size.

Hope that helps.

P.S.: I want to improve the default behaviour, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-107