Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by si...@us.ibm.com on 2000/07/17 17:26:09 UTC

ClearModuleList/AddModule on 2.0

Has anyone experienced a problem using ClearModuleList/AddModule?  Since
the last Alpha these haven't been working for us and I'm trying to
determine if the problem was in the Alpha or something we introduced here.
It looks like the problem is isolated to READ_ON_EXEC directives that check
the command context.  Anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Rob Simonson
simo@us.ibm.com

Re: ClearModuleList/AddModule on 2.0

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
I don't think ClearModuleList is even needed in 2.0.  The real reason for
ClearModuleList AFAIK, was to be able to re-order the modules.  Since
the hooks are no longer dependant on module order, I believe
ClearModuleList and AddModule can just go away finally.

Ryan

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 simo@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Has anyone experienced a problem using ClearModuleList/AddModule?  Since
> the last Alpha these haven't been working for us and I'm trying to
> determine if the problem was in the Alpha or something we introduced here.
> It looks like the problem is isolated to READ_ON_EXEC directives that check
> the command context.  Anyone else seen this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rob Simonson
> simo@us.ibm.com

406 29th St.