Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by 丁振波 <ze...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/13 04:43:45 UTC

[t5.0.18] Is it possible to nested normal jsp/html content into one layout component region?

If it possible, how to do it? any idea or suggestion is appreciate.

Re: [t5.0.18] Is it possible to nested normal jsp/html content into one layout component region?

Posted by Jonathan O'Connor <ni...@eircom.net>.
Zenberg,
I added Tap5 pages to an existing struts 1 application. The trick is to
reimplement a login page (I presume you have a login page) as a T5 page,
and then you can initialize the JSP session variables you need for
working together. You will also have to be careful generating links from
JSP to T5 and vice versa. If you do make changes to your layout, then
you will need to reimplement them in a JSP as well.

Search this list for integrating struts with T5 (also look for Kent
Tong, who came up with the original solution for T4).
Ciao,
Jonathan

Posted by Zenberg Ding <ze...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Fri, 13 Mar 2009 01:06:08 -0300, Zenberg Ding <ze...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> really sorry about that.

It's ok. :)

> I know tapestry's template engine, that's why we try to using it.
> but there are a big amount of leaving code useing struts 1.xx.
> so if there is a way can mixing those code into t5 framework. I can
> wrote a dispatcher to recognize '*.do' url and give it to one
> ActionRequestHandler.

Tapestry is not a servlet, it is a servlet filter, so Struts and Tapestry
can coexist in the same application with no problems. Take a look at the
"Ignored Paths" of this page:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/conf.html.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Re: [t5.0.18] Is it possible to nested normal jsp/html content into one layout component region?

Posted by Zenberg Ding <ze...@gmail.com>.
really sorry about that.

I know tapestry's template engine, that's why we try to using it.

but there are a big amount of leaving code useing struts 1.xx.

so if there is a way can mixing those code into t5 framework. I can wrote
a dispatcher to recognize '*.do' url and give it to one
ActionRequestHandler.

and is it possible nest the response content into one layout components'
content region in this ActionRequestHandler?

thanks.

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Re: [t5.0.18] Is it possible to nested normal jsp/html content into one layout component region?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.