Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <no...@github.com> on 2014/01/14 23:35:57 UTC

[jclouds-site] New Google Analytics account (#52)

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rackerlabs/jclouds-site new-google-analytics

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52

-- Commit Summary --

  * New Google Analytics account

-- File Changes --

    M _layouts/index.html (10)
    M _layouts/jclouds.html (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52

Re: [jclouds-site] New Google Analytics account (#52)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
I do see traffic in the Real-Time report for jclouds.apache.org so I think it's working properly.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52#issuecomment-32365030

Re: [jclouds-site] New Google Analytics account (#52)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
No but when I merge and deploy, it should start collecting analytics on jclouds.apache.org.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52#issuecomment-32330185

Re: [jclouds-site] New Google Analytics account (#52)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> I do see traffic in the Real-Time report for jclouds.apache.org so I think it's working properly.

Nice. Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52#issuecomment-32367892

Re: [jclouds-site] New Google Analytics account (#52)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Merged and deployed.

Didn't see any traffic stats from the review site.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52#issuecomment-32364439

Re: [jclouds-site] New Google Analytics account (#52)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-site-pull-requests #172](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-site-pull-requests/172/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52#issuecomment-32315411

Re: [jclouds-site] New Google Analytics account (#52)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Hmmmm...or maybe we do. I'm don't really know what the Google-bot gets up to. We can certainly check tomorrow morning!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/52#issuecomment-32330365