Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@jnwd.net> on 2008/02/01 02:30:11 UTC

Re: OpenLaszlo as a Geronimo plugin

Hey Jim,

I tried deploying the 4.0.9 version and got similar issues.

But, I got the nightly 4.1 build and deployed that.

It does initially bring up the 'quick links' page.  But if you click on
the flash link in:
'If this is the first time you've run OpenLaszlo or you are looking for
an introduction, please try Laszlo Explorer (Flash) (DHTML).'

Then it brings up the Laszlo Explorer correctly.

I don't know what they changed - but the nightly works where the
'release' doesn't.

Hope that helps,

Jay

Posted by Jim Foster <jf...@tmtsaz.com>.
Hi Jay,

I am so glad you decided to share your experience on this issue as you are
right on the money.

Once I downloaded and deployed 4.1, it worked as expected.

As to what changed, hard to say as there is nothing at all in the
release-notes or README of the download.

Again, thanks for sharing!

Jim