Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lindomar <li...@bol.com.br> on 2002/12/05 19:35:13 UTC

J2EE Server - problem starting

Hi everybody!

I'm reading about j2ee...yesterday i installed, did some tests, it was ok.
But, when i try start today, this exception appears:
--------
J2EE server listen port: 1050
J2EE server startup error
org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 209  completed: No
        at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.GIOPImpl.createListener(GIOPImpl.java:
253)
        at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.GIOPImpl.getEndpoint(GIOPImpl.java:202
)
        at com.sun.corba.se.internal.POA.POAORB.setPersistentServerPort(POAORB.j
ava:445)
        at com.sun.enterprise.iiop.POAEJBORB.setPersistentServerPort(POAEJBORB.j
ava:418)
        at com.sun.enterprise.iiop.POAProtocolMgr.setPersistentServerPort(POAPro
tocolMgr.java:147)

--------

Has anyone idea? It's strange...

Another question, i'm using Tomcat Standalone for my web apps, what's better, only Tomcat or J2EE?
I know that J2ee uses Tomcat 5 as container jsp, but j2ee server has more options, and  i'd know about speed, it's faster than only Tomcat Server?
Sorry, if i spoke some wrong....

Thanks in advanced.

Re: J2EE Server - problem starting - sorry

Posted by Lindomar <li...@bol.com.br>.
Sorry people, it was a message off topic....
I'm testing J2EE Server, i really don't understand this error...yesterday it
was works fine.

[...]

Has anyone any idea? It's strange...