Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Sebastian Bauer <ad...@ugame.net.pl> on 2011/04/10 20:36:32 UTC

Thrift and filters

Hi. Is there any plans to integrate filters like
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.ColumnPaginationFilter in thrift interface?

thanks.
s.

Re: Thrift and filters

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
They are generated.  See the thrift.idl and then thrift.apache.org for
more on how the generated code is made from the idl.
St.Ack

Re: Thrift and filters

Posted by Sebastian Bauer <ad...@ugame.net.pl>.

Re: Thrift and filters