Posted to users@camel.apache.org by madhava pulakanti <ma...@huawei.com> on 2015/12/17 21:05:53 UTC

camel:run Issue

Dear,

While I was trying to run the command: mvn camel:run  on windows environment.

I am getting the below error, Please help me what is the issue with it.

Caused by: org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No body available of type:
org.w3c.dom.Document but has value: org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDe
stination$1@4914587c of type: null on: Message: [Body is instance of java.io.Inp
utStream]. Caused by: Error during type conversion from type: java.lang.String t
o the required type: org.w3c.dom.Document with value [Body is instance of java.i
o.InputStream] due org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1
; Premature end of file.. Exchange[ID-M00903839B-61380-1450380035839-0-2][Messag
e: [Body is instance of java.io.InputStream]]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.Type
ConversionException - Error during type conversion from type: java.lang.String t
o the required type: org.w3c.dom.Document with value [Body is instance of java.i
o.InputStream] due org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1
; Premature end of file.]
        at org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getMandatoryBody(MessageSupport.
java:101)
        at org.apache.camel.builder.ExpressionBuilder$43.evaluate(ExpressionBuil
der.java:1057)
        ... 42 more
Caused by: org.apache.camel.TypeConversionException: Error during type conversio
n from type: java.lang.String to the required type: org.w3c.dom.Document with va
lue [Body is instance of java.io.InputStream] due org.xml.sax.SAXParseException;
lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.
        at org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.createTypeC
onversionException(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:610)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.mandatoryCo
nvertTo(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:177)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getMandatoryBody(MessageSupport.
java:99)
        ... 43 more
Caused by: org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException
; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.
        at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHe
lper.java:1642)
        at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.invokeMethod(ObjectHelper.java:124
7)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.converter.InstanceMethodTypeConverter.convertTo
(InstanceMethodTypeConverter.java:78)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.doConvertTo
(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:293)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.mandatoryCo
nvertTo(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:168)
        ... 44 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premat
ure end of file.
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.
java:257)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Doc
umentBuilderImpl.java:348)
        at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:121)
        at org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter.toDOMDocument(XmlConvert
er.java:853)
java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:43)
        at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.invokeMethod(ObjectHelper.java:124
3)
        ... 47 more

Thanks
Madhava