Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "sean.chen(陈思淼)" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 04:24:09 UTC

Can use Maven SCM plugin API to Move some versiond SVN File from one folde to another?

I have some project have bad structure and I want to modify it to SVN fold
structure, If do it manually, i will be time consuming and easily make
mistakes. I want to ask ,can Maven SCM API Help me do this kind of things?

Re: Can use Maven SCM plugin API to Move some versiond SVN File from one folde to another?

Posted by "sean.chen(陈思淼)" <ch...@gmail.com>.
I find a pure java SVN client here:http://svnkit.com/
and I can use mvn move,mvn commit.in java client.