Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by jiangjiguang719 <ji...@163.com> on 2022/07/02 10:15:10 UTC

what time support java17 ?

hi guys:
what time can flink support java17 ? I urgently want to use java17 new features.

I have try to upgrade to java17,but failed.  Has anyone succeeded?

thanks,
jiguang

Re:Re:Re:what time support java17 ?

Posted by jiangjiguang719 <ji...@163.com>.
hi xuyang,

Thanks, but FLINK-15736 has not progess.

Good news, After two days of hard work, I have upgrade to java17, and now i am happy to code.

在 2022-07-05 10:01:05,"Xuyang" <xy...@163.com> 写道:

Posted by Xuyang <xy...@163.com>.

Re:what time support java17 ?

Posted by jiangjiguang719 <ji...@163.com>.