Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2008/01/06 19:46:42 UTC

[site] reference to image at Jakarta

Hi folks,

it seems that we are still grabbing an image from
Jakarta somewhere, probably in the Maven stylesheets.
My browser reports inclusion of a background image
http://jakarta.apache.org/images/nw_maj_rond.gif

I've checked the following pages:
http://hc.apache.org/index.html
http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core/index.html
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core/httpcore/index.html
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/index.html
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/httpclient/index.html
http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/index.html

It seems that we have a lot of files in Subversion
that point to a Jakarta stylesheet:

HttpComponents/project-trunk> cat `find . -name site.css`
@import url("http://jakarta.apache.org/style/jakarta-maven.css");
@import url("http://jakarta.apache.org/style/jakarta-maven.css");
@import url("http://jakarta.apache.org/style/jakarta-maven.css");
@import url("http://jakarta.apache.org/style/jakarta-maven.css");
@import url("http://jakarta.apache.org/style/jakarta-maven.css");
@import url("http://jakarta.apache.org/style/jakarta-maven.css");
@import url("http://jakarta.apache.org/style/jakarta-maven.css");

HttpComponents/project-trunk% find . -name site.css
./project/src/site/resources/css/site.css
./project/target/site/css/site.css
./httpcore/module-main/src/site/resources/css/site.css
./httpcore/src/site/resources/css/site.css
./httpcore/module-nio/src/site/resources/css/site.css
./httpclient/module-client/src/site/resources/css/site.css
./httpclient/src/site/resources/css/site.css

I'll try to copy&rework that style sheet tomorrow,
unless somebody beats me to it. If I do, expect strange
things happening to the site... I'm not an expert ;-)

cheers,
  Roland

Re: [site] reference to image at Jakarta

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Hi folks,

I've moved the Jakarta stylesheet to hc.apache.org, updated
the pointers everywhere and redeployed all sections of our
website. The next sync should pick up the changes, but maybe
you'll have to hit 'Reload' in your browser once to update
the browser cache.

I couldn't restrain myself from messing with the stylesheet.
We now have brighter colors for the h2 and h3 section headers,
because I found the old section headers a bit intrusive.

cheers,
  Roland