Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 01:52:23 UTC

Tapidea release 0.2

Tapidea release 0.2 is out!!!!

Changes are:

  - Added new step in Tapestry module type to select the descriptors to
generate and their path.
  - Added actions for every framework and contrib component.
  - You can now edit the template used to generate the Tapestry descriptors.
  - You can filter the components that are shown in the Palette.
  - New users guide section in the site.
  - The plugin is now available for download since the 3542 IntelliJ
IDEA build.
  - Some bug fixes.

You can checkout more detailed information on http://tapidea.javaforge.com

With this release all my attention will now be focused on the
integration with Spindle. As Spindle for T4 starts to get some shape
i'll try to integrate more and more feature into the plugin.
I'll also be keeping an eye on the kickstart project. I think it would
be great if one could use kickstart to produce a starter application
from the IDEA module creator wizard. I'll look into it in my free time
from Spindle integration :o)

As always, looking forward to everyones comments and suggestions.

Cheers

Hugo