Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 01:48:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1079780 - in /cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/common/ maven-plugins/codegen-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/maven_plugin/ tools/wsdlto/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/wsdlto/ tools/wsdlto/frontend/jaxws/src/ma...

Hi Dan,

Yes, we don't need to use the -gt true option.
I will refactor the command as you suggested.

Thanks,

Willem

--
Willem