Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2014/08/24 12:19:29 UTC

[VOTE CANCELLED] Apache Felix Maven Bundle Plugin 2.5.1

Hi,

as just reported by Pierre there is a bug in the change for FELIX-4596. As
this actually makes the latest version of the SCR plugin unusable if used
in combination, I'll cancel this vote, fix the issue and start a new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards
Carsten