Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ruixiang Zhang <rx...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 12:31:12 UTC

Crontab for delta-import

I want to run delta-import in Crontab but don't know how.

I used php file in Crontab before, like:

command: php /home/user/public_html/auto.php

I tried:

command:
/home/user/public_html/solr/apache-solr-1.4.1/example/example-DIH/solr/db/dataimport?command=delta-import

It didn't work.

The url I run in browser is:

http://181.163.64.228:8983/solr/db/dataimport?command=delta-import

Thanks
Richard

Re: Crontab for delta-import

Posted by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de>.
Just call wget http://www.somedomain.com on the console to see if it is
available...
Depends on your distro where it is installed and how to install it... I
have mine in /usr/bin/wget
Alternatively, use lynx or curl as command, e.g.
curl --silent
'http://181.163.64.228:8983/solr/db/dataimport?command=delta-import'

Cheers,
Stefan