Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by O'Connor Kieran <Ki...@itb.ie> on 2002/08/08 11:51:50 UTC

Bad Types (null -> class Widget)

I get the following SAXException even though I think I have set up the
beanMapping tag and code correctly:
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad types (null -> class Widget)

wsdd file:
<beanMapping qname="myNS:Widget" xmlns:myNS="urn:WidgetConsumer"
languageSpecificType="java:Widget"/>

client code:
qname = new QName(urn:WidgetComsumer, "Widget");
call.registerTypeMapping(Widget.class, qname, new
BeanSerializerFactory(Widget.class, qname),
                                                                      new
BeanDeserializerFactory(Widget.class, qname));

What's the problem!?

Kieran O'Connor
Researcher, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown
01-8851194