Posted to users@camel.apache.org by david_good <da...@pharmcomp.com> on 2012/01/17 20:38:08 UTC

unmarshalling but not marshalling?

I have written an DataFormat class to deal with a proprietary message format.
It seems to unmarshal the message just fine but it responds with the address
of the object that my destination returns instead of marshalling it before
it responds to the request. Here is the route I have setup in Spring:

Re: unmarshalling but not marshalling?

Posted by david_good <da...@pharmcomp.com>.
Sure

Re: unmarshalling but not marshalling?

Posted by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think we need to take a look at your data format code.

Re: unmarshalling but not marshalling?

Posted by david_good <da...@pharmcomp.com>.
Tried adding:

and it still didn't marshal it...

Re: unmarshalling but not marshalling?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You only use the <unmarshal> in the route, so only the unmarshal
method is invoked.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM, david_good <da...@pharmcomp.com> wrote:
> I have written an DataFormat class to deal with a proprietary message format.
> It seems to unmarshal the message just fine but it responds with the address
> of the object that my destination returns instead of marshalling it before
> it responds to the request. Here is the route I have setup in Spring:

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com