Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/14 09:18:32 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Aries application 0.2.1 RC01

The vote on RC01 has run for over 72 hours, here are the results:

[+1]    5. All are binding votes from  PMC members (Rick McGuire, Rex
Wang, Jeremy Hughes, Kevan Miller, Guillaume Nodet)
[  0]     0
[-1]     0

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this, in particular those who
tested and fixed the release candidates :-)

I'll work on making the release available from the web pages.

Zoë

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Aries application 0.2.1 RC01

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Zoe!

--
Lei Wang (Rex)