Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Patrick Forhan <fe...@muddyhorse.com> on 2009/02/19 23:23:11 UTC

Maven + OSGi + Spring + JavaFX (+Ant for good measure)

Thanks for all the help this group has given me.  I wanted to share
some solutions to the particular problems we've been encountering in
getting our mix of technologies working: Maven + OSGi + Spring +
JavaFX + a bit of Ant.  Of particular interest to this group would be
the OSGi / Runtime section talking about configuring
maven-bundle-plugin and the next entry, "I can't create a Scene!"
which is somehow linked to that section.

http://blog.muddyhorse.com/?p=174

Pat.

--
Defy mediocrity.

Re: Maven + OSGi + Spring + JavaFX (+Ant for good measure)

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/2/20 Patrick Forhan <fe...@muddyhorse.com>

> Thanks for all the help this group has given me.  I wanted to share
> some solutions to the particular problems we've been encountering in
> getting our mix of technologies working: Maven + OSGi + Spring +
> JavaFX + a bit of Ant.  Of particular interest to this group would be
> the OSGi / Runtime section talking about configuring
> maven-bundle-plugin and the next entry, "I can't create a Scene!"
> which is somehow linked to that section.
>
> http://blog.muddyhorse.com/?p=174

thanks Pat, interesting blog entry!

Pat.

> --