Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by PH...@vanmarcke.be on 2001/05/22 16:09:00 UTC

soap-2_1

Hi,

Everything was working fine with soap-2_0. Now I want to test the mime
example which is delivered with soap-2_1. But when I'm installing soap-2_1,
I cannot even deploy a service anymore. I'm getting the following message:

javax.servlet.ServletException:  Cannot create bean of class
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager

I followed the same installation procedure as for soap-2_0. Did I forget
something?

Thanks,

Peter Hoorne
Van Marcke Logistics N.V.

RE: soap-2_1

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Peter,

The signature of the ServiceManager class has changed. Make sure you remove
all old instances of the server-side code before you try to use the new
version. This may include removing things like a /work directory where
compile JSPs go.

Thanks,
-Matt

RE: soap-2_1