Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Tom Stroobants <To...@persgroep.be> on 2006/10/06 07:20:18 UTC

Overrule caching rules ...

Hello ...

We have the following situation ... We deploy our application in
different servers and caching is enabled in the iBATIS xml files. On one
server however we want to disable iBATIS caching but without changing
the xml files ...

Is there some parameter, option, I don't know what that you can use with
iBATIS to overrule the caching configuration ?

Thanks in advance ...

Best regards,

Tom.

RE: Overrule caching rules ...

Posted by Zsolt <zk...@intland.com>.
cacheModelsEnabled="false" should do that.

Zsolt

<sqlMapConfig>

            <settings cacheModelsEnabled="true" enhancementEnabled="true"
maxSessions="64"

                        maxTransactions="8" maxRequests="128"
errorTracingEnabled="true" />

  _____