Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by daniel steel <se...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/24 16:04:52 UTC

context and tomcat6

All,
  we have couple of context defined, where the docbase is pointing to an another machine in the same network. but for some reason, in tomcat6 after some time after the start of tomcat the contexts gets undeployed and the context files are deleted.

we have defined context under
<CATALINA_HOME>/conf/Catalina/localhost/foo.xml
<CATALINA_HOME>/conf/Catalina/localhost/foo1.xml

could any one please shed some light on this?

thanks
dan

---------------------------------
always stay connected to friends.

Re: context and tomcat6

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
daniel steel wrote:
> All,
>   we have couple of context defined, where the docbase is pointing to an another machine in the same network. but for some reason, in tomcat6 after some time after the start of tomcat the contexts gets undeployed and the context files are deleted.
>
> we have defined context under
> <CATALINA_HOME>/conf/Catalina/localhost/foo.xml
> <CATALINA_HOME>/conf/Catalina/localhost/foo1.xml
>
> could any one please shed some light on this?

Network issues. If the files are not present when Tomcat does a periodic
check then an undeploy will occur.

Mark