Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Laimonas Simutis <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/21 18:56:45 UTC

Next tasks

Itamar,

What do you think I should focus on next since all the "logic" related
failures are fixed up in Lucene.Net Core? The remaining failures in the
project are related to 20s timeout and missing sub projects.

The options that are I see are:

- Go after getting Lucene.Net Nightly build down to 0 failures
- Help with analysis port (is that the one you are working on?)
- Help with analysis tests

Maybe go after getting Lucene.Net nightly down to 0?

Let me know what you think.

Laimis

Re: Next tasks

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Let's finish with the analysis port + tests first, that is the next large
obstacle. I'm working on that, but haven't had much time to do so the past
few weeks. Go ahead and continue my efforts, I'll chime in when I can.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant