Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2017/08/11 12:45:40 UTC

Jaxrs-api bundle....

For the upcoming CXF 3.2 release, we need the 2.1 jax-rs-api jar.   I’ve just pushed that to the specs repo.   I’ll do the release, but instead of doing a full “2.10” specs release, I’ll likely just release” the new bundle based on the last released specs parent/locator (2.9.0).     Kind of similar to how we do the bundles where they are more individual.   Any objection to doing that?     If not, I’ll likely do that on Monday.

--
Daniel Kulp