Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Iman Firouzian <im...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/25 16:50:06 UTC

Persian Language Alignment

Hi,
As you can see in the picture attached, i have successfully translated
openmeetings 2.0.0.r1361497-14-07-2012_1108 to persian (Farsi) language but
the problem is that the text alignment in Farsi is different from English
language. Here's an example to determine what the problem exactly is:
ایران قدیمی ترین کشور دنیاست که حداقل 5300 سال قدمت دارد و بعد از ایران به
ترتیب مصر، کره و چین قرار دارند.
ایران قدیمی ترین کشور دنیاست که حداقل 5300 سال قدمت دارد و بعد از ایران به
ترتیب مصر، کره و چین قرار دارند.
As you can see both above sentences are correct but alignment is incorrect.
I'm wondering if you'd mind helping me on changing the alignment.
Thanks!

--

Best Regards
Iman Firouzian

Re: Persian Language Alignment

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid you need to wait for 3.0 :(
the only other option is to update all labels and change alignment :(

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Iman Firouzian
<im...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> As you can see in the picture attached, i have successfully translated
> openmeetings 2.0.0.r1361497-14-07-2012_1108 to persian (Farsi) language but
> the problem is that the text alignment in Farsi is different from English
> language. Here's an example to determine what the problem exactly is:
> ایران قدیمی ترین کشور دنیاست که حداقل 5300 سال قدمت دارد و بعد از ایران به
> ترتیب مصر، کره و چین قرار دارند.
> ایران قدیمی ترین کشور دنیاست که حداقل 5300 سال قدمت دارد و بعد از ایران به
> ترتیب مصر، کره و چین قرار دارند.
> As you can see both above sentences are correct but alignment is incorrect.
> I'm wondering if you'd mind helping me on changing the alignment.
> Thanks!
>

> --
>
> Best Regards
> Iman Firouzian