Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 06:57:52 UTC

Maven 1st was: Gradle Support for Apache NetBeans

Dne sobota 29. prosince 2018 20:57:14 CET, Laszlo Kishalmi napsal(a):
> I would like to donate my Gradle works to Apache NetBeans.

Having Gradle support is important. Thanks for working on that.

However I'd like to also know how it will work with the proposed "Maven first"
approach and Toni's realization of it https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/1038 ?

-jt

Re: Maven 1st was: Gradle Support for Apache NetBeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Are those most in favor of ‘Maven 1st’ also going to pick up the task of
updating all the documentation to retlect this change?

Without that commitment, including an impact analysis on our documentation
and a timeline for updating it, I will veto this PR.

Gj

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,