Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vignesh <vi...@ninestars.in> on 2014/03/11 13:44:03 UTC

Apache Solr.

Dear Team,

               Am Vignesh , at present developing keyword search using
Apache -Solr 3.6.Have indexed pdf and I have around 1000 keywords and using
Boolean operators(AND,OR,NOT) have passed a query and I got the required
results for the keyword searched.

Now I am trying to extract the filename containing the keyword and the list
of keyword found in that filename and not the full content of the file.
Kindly guide me in this it will be very helpful to carryout my task.

Thanks & Regards.

Vignesh.V

cid:image001.jpg@01CA4872.39B33D40

Ninestars Information Technologies Limited.,

72, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600 006. India.

Landline : +91 44 2829 4226 / 36 / 56   X: 144

 <blocked::http://www.ninestars.in/> www.ninestars.in

--
STOP Virus, STOP SPAM, SAVE Bandwidth!
http://www.safentrix.com/adlink?cid=0

Re: Apache Solr.

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Add a copyField to your schema to copy the file name string field to a tokenized text field. You can then query both the string field and the text field.

-- Jack Krupansky