Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Luciano <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/22 00:26:29 UTC

log4j with web applets

Hi ! I'm testing log4j in web applets. And I'm having questions about
configuration files.

Which location (path) is used to read the configuration file on applets
? I'm thinking the file is being get from web server, is it ok ?

Well, how to setup some configuration on client without affecting web
server configuration ?

Regards.

Luciano

Re: log4j with web applets

Posted by Luciano <lu...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks. But, is possible to put the properties in a system folder
like jre/lib without changing the classpath ?

I already tried it but no success.

Re: log4j with web applets

Posted by James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com>.

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/