Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Ivan Serdyuk <lo...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/13 17:45:21 UTC

Speaking about Mahout implementation, use cases. Workshops

Greetings, people.

 I am a co-organizer of Ukrainian Scala/Java user group:

https://www.facebook.com/Kyiv-Scala-Group-223492434893596/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KarazinScalaUsersGroup/about/
https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-kyiv-scala-group/

We are curious if there are any people interested to speak remotely or
on-site, for us. To speak about the project, it's implementation
(architecture, algorithms), commercial use cases. Perhaps you could be
interested to recruit/involve new contributors, as well.

Ivan

Re: Speaking about Mahout implementation, use cases. Workshops

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ivan,

Would love to give a talk- not sure I can be on site unless you can fund my
travel :)

Please reach out directly to me and we can discuss further.

Thanks

Tg