Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeroen Baten <jb...@i2rs.nl> on 2017/08/19 08:49:09 UTC

startup questions

Hi people!

I did setup a small cluster once for proof-of-concept.
Now I am back as a hobbyist.

Let's see if I get this right. There is a release 4.10 since july 12th
but there are no releasenotes yet and the packages are not anounced yet,
except for the cloudstack homepage?

I like to help out and patch things but I am new to this project, so
bear with me.

First thing would be to have the installer display a message to direct
newbies to the webpage for further installation instructions.

Also add server-id to mysql setup (otherwise borks on ubuntu 16.04)

After database setup and server setup this is whatmy syslog says.

start#012SEVERE: Cannot start server. Server instance is not configured.

A hint would be nice :-)

regards,

--
Jeroen Baten              | EMAIL :  JBATEN@I2RS.NL
  ____  _  __              | web   :  www.i2rs.nl
   |  )|_)(_               | tel   :  +31 (0)345 - 75 26 28
  _|_/_| \__)              | Molenwindsingel 46, 4105 HK, Culemborg, the
Netherlands

Re: startup questions

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Can you share with us some log files?
Catalina.log, management-server.log and others that might be useful?

--
Rafael Weingärtner